My favorite all-in-one utility has been given a facelift!
Glary Utilities, the multi-functional tool that everyone should be using has been updated with a more modern look. For better or worse (I’m not really sure yet), it does not appear that any functionality has been changed. All of the tools are still there and everything seems to be located in exactly the same place as before. The only apparent changes are the new design and a new database (which is typical with all – and very frequent – Glary updates.)
Presumably, the updated database has more to do with the antispyware feature than anything else.As a refresher, Glary Utilities is a free collection of vital system repair, maintenance, and security tools.
You can download the free Glary Utilities here.
Glary utilities includes the following tools:
(Read my full review here.)
Clean Up & Repair
- Disk Cleaner – Removes junk data from your disks and recovers disk space
- Registry Cleaner – Scans and cleans up your registry to improve your system’s performance
- Shortcuts Fixer – Corrects the errors in your start menu & desktop shortcuts
- Uninstall Manager – Uninstalls programs completely that you don’t need any more
Optimize & Improve
- Startup Manager – Manages programs which run automatically on start up
- Memory Optimizer – Monitors and optimizes free memory in the background
- Context Menu Manager – Manages the context-menu entries for files/folders
- Registry Defrag – Defrag the Windows registry to speed up your computer
Privacy & Security
- Tracks Eraser -Erases all the traces, evidences, cookies, internet history and more
- File Shredder – Erases files permanently so that no one can recover them
- File Undelete – Quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files
- File Encrypter and Decrypter – Protects your files from unauthorized access and use
Files & Folders
- Disk Analysis – Shows you the disk space usage of your files and folders
- Duplicate Files Finder – Searches for space-wasting and error producing duplicate files
- Empty Folders Finder – Finds and removes empty folders in your windows
- File Splitter and Joiner – Splits large files into smaller manageable files, and then rejoin them
- Process Manager – Monitors programs that run on your PC and stop spyware and Trojans
- Internet Explorer Assistant – Manages Internet Explorer Add-ons and restores hijacked settings
- Windows Standard Tools – Provides direct access to the useful windows default functions.